Start date: October 2023
Working Hours: Full Time 37.5 hrs per week
Location: Otley, LS21 – only accepting candidates within a 20 mile radius.
Professional Leads, the UK’s leading digital marketeer in financial services and bookkeeping sectors is looking for a Business Development Executive to join the team.
This role is ideal for a candidate with a high level of communication skills, self driven & result driven with a passion for sales and prospecting.
We are looking for a motivated candidate to join our team as a Business Development Executive to work in our financial services, bookkeeping & legal verticals. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities for our lead generation networks, developing relationships with potential clients, and managing these relationships through to point of sale. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the business development process. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly driven individual to join a growing team and make an impact on our organisation’s success.
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential customers.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Conduct market research to identify customer needs and trends.
- Create presentations to demonstrate products and services to potential customers.
- Negotiate contracts with customers.
- Utilising internal CRM systems to facilitate client prospecting
- Working with marketing team on B2B marketing strategy to facilitate prospecting
- Working in alignment with our partner success team
- Develop strategies to increase sales and profits.
- Develop sales plans to meet or exceed targets.
Experience and Qualifications
- A passion for sales/business development
- A strong work ethic with appetite to drive sales
- Previous experience in a sales/business development role
- Experience in financial services and in particular pensions/retirement products would be highly beneficial
- Superb communications skills across varying platforms
- High attention to detail required
- Incredibly organised and be able to multitask.
- Proven self-organisation and prioritisation skills – Ability to multi-task with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Clear communicator who is able to translate strategy into action
Do You Want…
- Competitive Salary
- Great Holiday Entitlements
- Brilliant social events scheduled regularly
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- 3 Months gym membership
- Holiday buy & sell schemes
- Duvet Day Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
NB: If you don’t have sufficient experience but think you would excel in this role and would like to demonstrate this, feel free to email in with a cover note explaining why you would be suited to the role.